Sunday, August 14, 2011
Just Me
I decided to do a blog for a journal. I can't keep a regular journal on my own, so hopefully this will help me keep a journal. I guess my first post will just be a little bit about me. I am an average teen girl. Shopping is what I could do 24/7. I love it! I have a the best of best friends. Julisa Adele Fielding. We are basically twins in every way. I am going into the 10th grade. I like to think that I'm not obsessed with my phone, but some would disagree. I love my family. And extended just as much. Clothes are one my favorite things to buy. (: I love being with friends; but hate all the drama some can bring. I played on the high school volleyball team last year, but not this one. I love the color orange (hence the title). I can't stand not having my toes painted. I am very self conscious about my hair; I can't stand it being down and my natural curl. I love going to young women's. It's where I become who I really am. I live by quotes. I can't keep my room clean longer than a few days. But I know where everything is in it. I have great, pestering, annoying, loving, caring, younger siblings; Kayden & Kennedy. My main goal in life is to make sure others are happy and satisfied first, than worrying about myself. And this is Just Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment