Over the summer for young women's, we did a summer of seeking. We walked to the temple (which I couldn't attend, and I was very upset) We attended the temple ever Wednesdays and that was a lot of fun! And the last thing we did was read the scriptures through out the whole summer and finish it. And for my Personal Progress I had to just read the book of Mormon and then I was done. And I have been aspiring to do this for almost a year now. And I would like to announce that on August 26, 2011 I Savanna Henry have finished the Book of Mormon! Yay! Happy Day! (:
I am so grateful for this opportunity that I had over the summer. And I know it to be true. I am so grateful for Joseph Smith and how brave he was. And how he got the Book of Mormon translated for us to read now and to learn from it. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know he loves me and I love him.

SAVANNA!! aw i love your blog! :) good job on finishing the bom!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tayla!(: You are so sweet!
ReplyDelete