Thursday, September 29, 2011

Miss Russet Pageant

 So this may be a few weeks late, but better late than never right?! So on Wednesday September 14, I got to see my best friend participate in a pageant. I was so much fun and she did so well! Jared, Kara, Jordan, Cahlin, & I all drove up after school that day to Idaho and got there about 30 min. before it started. And the best part of all of it, is that she didn't know I was coming up! Do you know how hard it is to keep a secret from your best friend when you tell her EVERYTHING?! It's so hard! But I kept it in! And 3 1/2 hours later she got crowned third runner up! And I finally got to see her! I will never forget her reaction! PRICELESS. She started to cry. It was such a fun day and I will never forget. Then after we said our congrats, we had to head back down to Utah cause we all had to attend school that day! Such and exhausting day but such a fun one! One I will always remember! Congrats Julisa! You did amazing!
                                                  Me and the third runner - up herself!

All of the people who placed. From Left to Right is Miss Russet to The third Runner - Up

No comments:

Post a Comment